Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quiz and quiz solutions.

Here is a link to the quiz  and below that are my solutions to problems 1 and 2.  (These are intended to be a model for you in terms of how much work they show, presentation...  Also, I an interested in your comments, thoughts or questions about the quiz. Please do comment here if you have any thoughts or feelings about the quiz (or the class in general).  Everything is just below the break.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_GIlXrjJVn4ZEp3cGtqdG1tNVk/edit?usp=sharing







3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your class. In my other physics classes I am always sleepy. In your class, the lectures are interesting and good. I have a lot of fun in your lectures. Your are a good professor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Interesting class for sure!

      Delete
  2. I sent my quiz using my gmail account. I hope it did not go into the junk mail.

    ReplyDelete